Thursday, November 18, 2021
1:00 – 1:45 p.m. ET
During the first installment in our series, panelists will focus on:
· The effects of redistricting on legislatures, voters and organizations.
· The impact of a changing national complexion on the political climate.
· The legal issues at play with your PAC and political programs.
· How to frame the message of redistricting with your audience.
· New redistricting processes that weren’t around 10 years ago.
· Trey Richardson | Managing Partner, Sagac Public Affairs
· Jason Torchinsky | Partner, Holtzman Vogel
· Gene Ulm | Partner, Public Opinion Strategies
· Steve Roberts | Partner, Holtzman Vogel (moderator)